Last Updated on
THEMIFY ULTRA REVIEW
Hello friends, today I am going to write a genuine review of Themify Ultra Theme.
I am using this theme since the start and I am still happy & satisfied with the performance and features.
So, before starting the article I wanted to clear that this is not a sponsored post. It’s my individual opinion after using the theme for about a year.
1. Does themify ultra decreases page load time or affects website performance?
No, definitely not. Don’t believe people who don’t use it and give shit opinions without using the theme. I am using this theme and you can check out the results below.
I use the link of one of my first article to check page performance. You can cross check any time with any article.
Google PageSpeed Insights
2. Is this a drag and drop theme?
Yes, you can make your website with the help of the drag and drop feature of this theme within an hour. Seriously, no coding required.
Visit this youtube video by Hogan Chua. A very beutifull tutorial to make a website step by step using themify ultra theme.
You don’t beleive it but I made this website as like he explained in the tutorial. You can checkout the video and compare my site with the tutorial as he explained, you will find the similarities.
Believe me, it’s very easy. You don’t need any coding knowledge, just follow the tutorial and your website is ready within few hours.
Let’s go to the next question and thank me later for this video link.
3. Which Ultra version is good for blogging?
Look, i am using themify ultra standard for my website. But it totally depends on you and your needs.
I have only one website then what should I do with the master club to get all 42 themes and more.
I think themify ultra standard is good enough, otherwise as I said it totally depends on you.
4. Cost of the theme?
Standard – $59
Developer – $69
Master Club – $89
But you can get 15% off immediately using the code “AJMER15”.
5. What should you get with themify ultra standard?
- Builder pro
- Themify builder
- Themify event post
- Themify pop up
- Themify portfolio post
- Themify product filter
- Themify shortcodes
- Themify updater
12 Builder Addons
- Builder audio
- Builder countdown
- Builder image pro
- Builder pricing table
- Builder slider pro
- Builder typewriter
- Builder contact
- Builder counter
- Builder maps pro
- Builder progress bar
- Builder timeline
- Builder woocommerce
- Ultra Theme
- Basic theme
- itheme2 theme
- Simple theme
6. Should I buy for lifetime or for 1 year?
Yes, you can purchase it for a lifetime but I recommend it for 1 year. Renew every year till a new and better theme will not be available.
I didn’t recommend to buy anything for lifetime either it is hosting or theme. Because no one knows when a new and better theme is available in nearby future.
7. What they can offer with 1-year membership?
Free support and regular updates.
8. What happened if I didn’t renew it after 1 year?
Nothing, you only didn’t get the updates and support. You can still use the theme with your last update.
But that’s not a good thing. I recommend to update themes and plugins regularly because they can cause security issues for your website.
It doesn’t mean renew it suddenly, you can renew the theme after few days or even after months if you want it, but till then you didn’t get the update that’s all.
They didn’t remove the theme from your website.
9. What are the features of Themify Ultra? (Important)
At themify ultra settings, you can
- Add/Upload favicon directly from the settings
- Add header and footer codes from the settings (like for adsense code, you don’t need to visit to the coding part of the theme. You can copy and paste the code in the header through settings)
- Enable or Disable google fonts (or choose recommended google fonts only)
- Set responsive design (to make mobile friendly website)
- Enable gzip scripts (for better performance)
- Change theme colour, typography, header design, mobile menu style, footer design etc.
- Add social links (for audience to follow you easily)
- Integrate api settings for twitter, google map, bing map etc.
- Use hook content to directly add the code wherever you want at your website (like at the layouts, posts, images, comments etc.)
- Access roles for editor, author, contributor, SEO manager and SEO editor.
- Create custom layouts like footer of the website.
- Customize the page as per your needs.
10. How to update theme?
You can do it manually by going to themify ultra settings.
or there is a plugin themify updater that notifies everytime when there is an update available.
I am using the plugin for update but it depends on you.
11. Can i use this theme for woocommerce website?
Yes. In fact, they provide you free addons including builder woocommerce with themify ultra.
12. What themify plugins I use?
Everyone uses popups to gain their email subscribers. And there are a lot of popup plugins are available in the market. But I use this plugin.
You can find themify shortcodes at THEMIFY SHORTCODES. Use the codes with the help of this plugin.
For example, I use this plugin to show “About Author Bio” at the end of every blog post.
I think it’s very easy and helpful.
You can use this plugin to get notified everytime whenever there is new update available.
Actually, the best thing about themify team is that after every WordPress update they also update the theme to make it compatible with the new version.
One more thing, after testing the update by their own, they mail every themify member that the new update is available and ok to use.
Like this one,
Overall, in my opinion, themify ultra is the best, most flexible and multipurpose theme for WordPress in 2020.
You can definitely give it a try. Believe me you will never regret it.
That’s the genuine themify ultra review from my side.
Good luck and let me know in the comment section about your opinions for “themify ultra review”.
People also search for: