Last Updated on
Hello friends, in this article I am going to share all the important things about Accelerated mobile Pages. So, read the article till the end before switching to AMP pages.
WHAT IS AMP AND ITS USE IN WORDPRESS
If you are reading this article, or if you have reached this website, it means you are a newer, and inexperienced blogger or web designer right? Or you may have some doubts about what is exactly happening to your website? Because it may have been taking too much time for loading results, and your article or blogs. Right?
Yes, this problem is almost faced by every single article writer, and blogger who has just kicked started their career in blogging, and website designing. Did you see that your site after its launch takes too much time to load the pages?
Yes, websites take time to load at the initial level, because new bloggers and designers have no idea how to deal with loading times.
So, they search on Google or ask for help from someone. After that, you may have heard the AMP in WordPress. So, you must have a question about What is AMP in WordPress And its Use? So, let’s get some information about that,
What is Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) in WordPress?
AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) project was announced by Google in October 2015 in order to improve users experience on mobile phones.
Loading time of your web page matters for your visitors, so AMP is designed to make really fast mobile pages.
It is basically an HTML page designed to be lightweight and fast loading.
If you check your page speed, then you notice that the performance of your desktop is always better than mobile. And nowadays mobile users are increasing as compared to desktop users. That’s the reason why the AMP project is launched. (To improve your mobile page speed)
What makes it so fast?
Because your websites and its earnings are dependent on the visitors, it’s very much important to keep every user on your website. If your site is not able to be loaded easily from mobile devices, you can lose a big part of the organic traffic daily.
So, it’s commonly asked how it can be so fast in loading webpages? Accelerated Mobile Pages are fastest because it has the following advantages,
- The Tagline of HTML is limited
- Cache memory used is of high quality, it’s heavily cached
- It uses Lazy Loading method
How AMP works?
As we have already discussed that it is invented to make websites mobile-friendly, it is designed to decrease your website’s loading time and to load pages in a short time.
So, it’s clear that it is designed only for mobile devices. They have introduced one more version of it, that is the amp version, used for speeding up your websites for desktops. They are the copies of HTML, the HTML which is stripped down for the existing website. So that’s why they can offer faster loading time.
Plugins for Accelerated Mobile Pages
AMP for WP (Recommended), Because it has more features than any other AMP plugins. It will automatically add AMP functionality to your WordPress website. In the settings, it also has the option to force redirect AMP pages of your website to mobile devices.
All are limited then how to place ads?
Some of our readers have questions that if Accelerated Mobile Pages are very much optimized, then how they can earn money from that? Because they think it will make them unable to place Ads on their website.
So, for those who don’t know about Google’s latest launches, Google AdSense has announced one more product that is auto ads for AMP pages.
During the announcement of AMP(Accelerated Mobile Pages) Project, Google also said that it improves your SEO rankings.
Google knows that web developers have to work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization). So, they have already made it SEO friendly and guaranteed that converting your pages into Accelerated Mobile Pages will help your pages in ranking on SEO.
You can experience easy SEO, and it’ll be great to work on the SEO of websites that are attached with AMP.
Uses Of AMP(Accelerated Mobile Pages) project
AMP is used,
- For making your webpages faster, smoother, and scrolling friendly, you can use any AMP plugin.
- to decrease the loading time of your webpages.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages have more chances in ranking on Google.
- User experiences are enhanced because it’s used to increase organic traffic.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages is used to increase your server performance, and for making it free from load.
- It makes your website flexible to be edited in the future, and you don’t need to worry about your revenue, and view of any particular blogs or articles.
- The sites that are taking too much time for loading its pages have lesser chances for getting approval from AdSense. But websites added with Accelerated Mobile Pages have more chances of getting AdSense approved in a really short period. And there are high possibilities to get more and more ad offers. So, it helps in earning.
People also search for :
Ajmer Singh is the Founder & Author of Findmytricks. He is a passionate blogger and with the help of his articles, you can learn WordPress & Blogging in a simple way.
CONTACT: [email protected]
1. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
2. “First, learn the rules, then break them”