Last Updated on 29th September 2020 by Ajmer Singh
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
I know guys the topic “Search Engine Optimization” is very confusing and the more you search, the more you get confused.
But, if you still didn’t get the points then don’t worry, in this article, I am going to tell you all the basic things about Search engine optimization which everyone needs to know before starting their online work.
So not wasting your time, let’s start:
The SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization is basically used to increase the ranking of your content as it contains some keywords which are highlighted or come into light when a user searches for some topics.
These keywords act as a recommendation and the content included in a website or articles gets more views, so the SEO usually helps your website in getting the most searched website and therefore increases the traffic which will help you in earning as well.
The more the keywords, the more the views are there on your website and the more you get an opportunity to earn money and for all this, you need to make your content SEO friendly.
Basically, one can say that the SEO is the unpaid results being improved which are also termed as organic results and also consist of the feature of excluding the direct traffic or the visitor on your website.
Not only the text is searched by SEO but also the images, videos, and even vertical search engines are in the target of it. Editing, adding, modifying the HTML code are some of the steps that involve in the optimization of your website and it also includes the feature of acting as the barrier to the indexing activities of all the search engines as Google or Yahoo.
The desktop search had surpassed the mobile search in the year 2015 which means that the SEO tools were used in the mobile also.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization), is basically all about your ranking on search engines(Like Google, Bing etc). Optimizing your website and articles to improve your search engine rankings.
Suppose, your web site’s ranking is in top 10, then you will get more audience as compared to others. And as you know, the more audience you get on your website, the more income you will earn.
But how will you get your ranking? Is it easy? No, it’s not an easy task.
To get the ranking you will need to work hard and make your blog posts SEO friendly. How ??
Some Quick Tips :
- Content: Look for trending contents that people want/need to know about.
- Keywords: Search and Set the right keywords for your Blog. Long keywords with low competition and high search volume.(Recommended tool Keyword Planner)
- URL/Domain: User-friendly domain name according to your niche.
- Hosting: Find one trustable hosting provider. (Like Bluehost, WordPress recommended hosting provider)
- Website: Optimize your website and promote properly.
- SSL Certificate: Generate SSL certificate to make sure for everyone that your website is secure.
- Social media links: So that people share your contents easily.
- Image size: Optimize your image size to get better loading time.
- Mobile Check: Make your website mobile-friendly using AMP pages. For more info, see my guide Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Use Bold Letters: Highlight your keywords in headings and subheadings.
- Meta Description: Fill up meta descriptions for every blog posts and also include keywords.
- Blog Title: Set your title and slug according to your post. (include a keyword in your title)
Basically, there are two types of SEO you need to focus on.
- On-Page SEO: Keywords, Meta Description, Image Alt texts, Internal links, External links, etc.
- Off-page SEO: Backlinks, Domain and Page Authority, etc.
For on-page SEO you can use plugins like Yoast SEO, RankMath etc. With the help of these plugins, you can manage all kinds of on-page SEO.
WordPress recommended plugins for Search Engine Optimization:
- Yoast SEO
- All in One SEO Pack
As you know guys Yoast is one of the most popular SEO plugins in WordPress, so if you want to set up Yoast properly then visit my article ” How To Setup Yoast SEO On WordPress (Step by Step) “
For off-page SEO you need two things:
- Hard Work
SEO needs time at least 3-4 months. That’s why patience is the most important factor for SEO friendly websites/blogs. Don’t expect things to work immediately.
What is SEO Service and do you need one?
Digital marketing is a marketing procedure by which you can do the marketing for different products or their services using digital technologies. It has some special appeal of its own and it has changed the marketing procedure from 1990 to 2000.
There are different methods of this digital marketing like search engine marketing (SEM), e-commerce marketing, influencer marketing, search engine optimization or SEO, data-driven marketing, etc.
This is advantageous for every company to use social media platforms to connect with their customers and create these discussions and dialogues which make coordination between every client and the company itself.
The SEO service is required for generating the revenues and profitability for any company and we need to utilize these services like that way only.
Now a day’s online customers prefer to access the website which is listed in the top position of any search engine. So, if you have the online business SEO can help you out.
These are the reasons behind this pay on performance SEO has become famous in the world and most of the persons are taking the services from this SEO which has its procedures that we have mentioned earlier as well.
If we are following the instruction which we have mentioned earlier then only we can get a very good service after using this SEO.
There have some guaranteed SEO services which have some special appeal of its own and the benefits are-
- It has a very low cost guaranteed SEO services package which will be very much attractive.
- It can give you a weekly work report.
- It has some transparency.
- It has a project manager.
Now the question is that what is the actual meaning of the guaranteed SEO services?
- By this, you need to analyze the keywords and put them in the proper place, that should be the proper meaning of a keyword. Make sure you don’t put the keyword anywhere forcefully which will be meaningless.
- The second thing is that good SEO takes time. This is one of the spammy activities which have some special appeal of its own and its features and characteristics as well. This will result in the website getting penalized by Google, which will be virtually guaranteed. And this is ranging from dropping for several hundred keywords to complete site not being able to find the websites on Google’s search engine optimization or SEO.
- For this, you should have some knowledge of how your ranking is getting improved and they offer comprehensive weekly or monthly reporting.
- You need to build a high-quality link building which is very much required for these SEO services.
So there are different guaranteed SEO services which companies are responsible for providing the best services all over the world like-
- They are providing realistic and long term goal and they try their level best for providing the long term services which will be helpful for us for generating the revenues and the profitability as well. When any agency or company is focusing on the long term contract there should not be any quick buck and the value of your trust and faith will be increased enough that is why you can able to get huge confidence to work with that company and you will be successful surely.
- They give the vale to your trust and do the needful. In this way, great coordination comes which is very much required for dealing with the customers.
- Trustworthy SEO Company deploys a slew of marketing strategies that have some special appeal of its own and they can create a holistic approach to your campaign and a faithful company will maintain all those things and does it extremely well.
- These companies will try their level best for offering search engine optimization services to different businesses for helping them to improve their visibility online. This is the process for making changes to your website design and content for making your site more attractive to the search engine.
- They are responsible for providing the online SEO, offline SEO, technical SEO which will be much easier for organizing and executing your optimizing plans.
You should keep in mind these points for getting the guaranteed SEO services which have some special appeal of its own. Make sure to try to choose those companies which have some reputation in the local market and in this way you will be benefitted.
PPC Campaigns (Pay Per Click)
The marketing strategies are much more effective on the online platform than any other strategies such as the campaign of pay per click (PPC) which highly depends on the goals of the site of the operator.
For designing, running and the practice of search engine as campaigns, the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is used and is different from SEO in terms of the paid ranking of the search results. For considering the visibility, the SEM is the most important tool as it easily navigates to the primary listing of your user’s search.
It is important to develop web pages of high quality in order to involve and persuade the visitor which will ultimately lead to the campaign of internet marketing success. To measure the results, analytical programs are set to enable the owner of the site and thus making improvements to the conversation to your site.
An adequate amount of investments can be returned when the SEO gets generated and therefore for the organic traffics the search engines are not get paid and there is no certainty of the referrals which may lead to the loss in the business which is highly dependent on the search engines.
The placement of the website can be impacted by the change in the algorithm of the search engine which will lead to a decrease in the traffic and very few visitors will visit your website and therefore you will earn less amount of money.
That’s all my friends, hope you get what you are looking for. Don’t forget to share with your friends.
People also search for :
Ajmer Singh is the Founder & Author of Findmytricks. He is a passionate blogger and with the help of his articles, you can learn WordPress & Blogging in a simple way.
1. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
2. “First, learn the rules, then break them”