Last Updated on
Hello friends, today I am going to compare two best SEO plugins for Wordpress blogs/websites. So, lets come to the point immediately without wasting any time.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization that is related to a practice that can optimize any web page content, or website to attain a high position in Google ranking. It automatically boosts the search engine ranking that attracts more visitors, thereby increasing the traffic of the website.
Add this tool in your marketing efforts to notice a remarkable difference. The SEO plugins ease the task of the browser, and help your website get ranked on top that serves additional functionality as user interface (UI) software.
They act as add-ons that allow the web browser to display the real content, that was originally designed along with image titles, XML sitemaps, etc. to get viewed by the browser quickly. The most recommended SEO plugins right in the market include Yoast, AIO, and Rankmath.
Stay on this page to read more about Yoast vs Rankmath SEO plugin, as which one of them stands to be the most efficient SEO plugin to standalone in the market. Though both look impressive, Yoast is the same for many years, but Rankmath offers a new modular design to its overall appearance. Let’s get into the detail about each of them.
Difference between Yoast and Rankmath SEO plugins:
1. Yoast is one of the most simple and powerful SEO plugin that is high on demand by beginners as well as experienced SEO professionals & website owners.
Whereas Rankmath with the built-in feature is highly beneficial to import the SEO settings that work as de-facto e-commerce plugin for Word press, which many people are obsessed with to add-on their websites. As time passed, it became the best alternative to the Yoast plugin.
2. The Yoast SEO plugin doesn’t provide an option to measure the length of URL, whereas the Rankmath offers this option in its free version and is very much capable of measuring the URL length for Word press.
3. As said earlier, the Yoast SEO plugin is the same, and there is nothing new in it. So it lacks the functionality to find out whether you are using a table of contents or not, such as positive or negative feedback, number of keywords used, the keyword that matches with title, and many more.
In contrast, the Rank Math SEO plugin is capable of finding out a table of contents and read titles connected keywords, which is one of the best plugin features.
4. If you are Yoast user, then you might have noticed that it shows “Images on this post does not have alt tags” but cannot find out the presence of any multimedia on your blog.
Whereas Rankmath SEO plugin is capable of identifying which multimedia you are using in your blog post, that provide better user experience to visitors and attract them to visit your site again and again. It is sure to automatically increase the traffic and revenue of your blog or website.
5. The Yoast SEO plugin is primarily meant to help you identify a limited number of keywords, such as 1 Keyword at a time with the free version. In contrast, the Rankmath focuses on helping you find and analyze up to 5 Keywords in their free text for Wordpress.
I hope you got an idea based on the above mentioned features that Rankmath stands to be one of the best SEO plugins. It is thus also an ideal alternative in the present to Yoast SEO Plug-in.
Leverage its functionality that allows the user to get ranked his blog, or website on top of Google list that helps them to get noticed by browsers, which boost traffic to the site and thereby enhance the rate of productivity.
If you own a website, give a try to both of them and then decide which SEO plugin best suited to your website and meets your SEO needs.
That’s all my friends and let me know in the comment section that which one is better and why according to you.
People Also Search For:
Ajmer Singh is the Founder & Author of Findmytricks. He is a passionate blogger and with the help of his articles, you can learn WordPress & Blogging in a simple way.
CONTACT: [email protected]
1. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
2. “First, learn the rules, then break them”